Lori Barrett, is the winner of the Sweet Dreams Sewing Kit. Lori, please email me your mailing address and I’ll get that right out to you!
Today’s giveaway is the Hooded Scarf Kit.
You will need to enter each day for each item. Leave a separate comment for each entry:
- Leave a comment to enter once.
- Like the Teaching Good Things Facebook page to enter again.
- Like the Sewing Kits 4 Kids Facebook page to enter again.
- Share the giveaway on your blog enter again.
- Share on your Facebook page to enter again.
- Share on your Twitter to enter again.
A winner will be announced each morning following the giveaway (Monday’s will be announced Tuesday, etc…).
I’ve told you about the Wreckler girls before…very inspiring!
Titus 2:3 says that we are to be
"...teachers of good things...".
We believe that part of these good things are practical skills that we all need in every day life to care for our family and neighbors.
One of our primary responsibilities as parents is equip our children with the skills and tools to one day be productive, well rounded adults. Children need to be exposed to many different areas of work. Not only should they know how to work, but they should want to work.
May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us;
establish the work of our hands for us-
yes, establish the work of our hands.