I had a delightful time with these families Tuesday at our Domestic Class.
Thank you, Susan for driving 2 1/2 hours for this class!!! I am blessed to have met you, I hope we can do it again sometime!
Titus 2:3 says that we are to be "...teachers of good things...". We believe that part of these good things are practical skills that we all need in every day life to care for our family and neighbors. One of our primary responsibilities as parents is equip our children with the skills and tools to one day be productive, well rounded adults. Children need to be exposed to many different areas of work. Not only should they know how to work, but they should want to work. May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us- yes, establish the work of our hands. Psalm 90:17
Latest posts by Kathy (see all)
- Are All Essential Oils Created Equal? + win The Essential Oils Handbook - March 5, 2013
- The Importance of Responding to an RSVP - March 4, 2013
- Learning Comes Naturally When You Let It - March 1, 2013
- Shower of Blessings – Rustic and Relaxed - February 24, 2013
- How to Achieve Less Chaos in Your Life – Part 1 - February 22, 2013
Category: Domestic Classes