I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Kitchen Aid mixer!!!
If you are going to be serious about cake decorating, or any other kitchen work it is worth every penny to invest in a Kitchen Aid mixer. When I first started decorating cakes I cannot tell you how many hand mixers I burned up, and it always seemed to happen when I was in a hurry to finish up a cake for a special occasion!
Not only is it great for making icing, it is almost a must for making high ratio icing. It is a huge help to leave the mixer doing it’s job while you can step across the room to do something else, it’s almost like having an extra set of hands in the kitchen! With the right attachments it is great for kneading dough, grating cheese, carrots and cabbage!
Latest posts by Kathy (see all)
- Are All Essential Oils Created Equal? + win The Essential Oils Handbook - March 5, 2013
- The Importance of Responding to an RSVP - March 4, 2013
- Learning Comes Naturally When You Let It - March 1, 2013
- Shower of Blessings – Rustic and Relaxed - February 24, 2013
- How to Achieve Less Chaos in Your Life – Part 1 - February 22, 2013