Now that I am about done homeschooling (my youngest will graduate this next year) I have figured out what method I like best. ;o) I’ve spent a bunch of money on books over the years, some of which we didn’t get very far in. What I really love about technology and the internet is the volume of free content at your finger tips.
Listed below are several resources to help you educate your children, and even yourself, for free or pretty close to free. I don’t know about all of these personally, some were recommended by friends so use your own judgement.
Of course, Teaching Good Things has a lot of hands on tutorials:
amblesideonline.org – If I could start my homeschooling days all over I’d use Ambleside.
http://www.khanacademy.org – Great site! All videos! Watch for evolution and politically correct non-sense.
donnayoung.org – EXCELLENT SITE!
If you know of other sites leave me a comment and I’ll add it to this list.
Latest posts by Kathy (see all)
- Free Enterprise - March 15, 2013
- Setting Up Her Home - March 14, 2013
- The 4 Week Countdown- This is some tough stuff! - March 13, 2013
- Are All Essential Oils Created Equal? + win The Essential Oils Handbook - March 5, 2013
- The Importance of Responding to an RSVP - March 4, 2013