I love my little entrepreneur. I hear him from the other room trying to strike a deal with his 89 year old great-grandmother, he offered to tie her shoes for $1. Then his 9 year old sister scolded him for taking advantage of the elderly family member… and then says she will do it for 50 cents! Free enterprise is alive and well at the Brodock house!
Don’t constantly shower your children with all the material things they want or always pay for them to be involved in every club, activity and team. Let your children pay for some things, I promise you, they will get real creative and industrious! Great economies are built by families that know how to work!
Latest posts by Kathy (see all)
- Free Enterprise - March 15, 2013
- Setting Up Her Home - March 14, 2013
- The 4 Week Countdown- This is some tough stuff! - March 13, 2013
- Are All Essential Oils Created Equal? + win The Essential Oils Handbook - March 5, 2013
- The Importance of Responding to an RSVP - March 4, 2013