Emma (16), is learning all kinds of business skills with her Mary Kay endeavor. I appreciate that MK gives such good training, because they want need you to be successful at business. Because she is technically too young to be a consultant it is all done in my name, so I go with her to these meetings, which means I am learning a lot too!
A statement made last night concerning success:
“The difference between
is doing what you need to,
even when you don’t feel like it.”
This is so true and it applies to all of life! Whether you want to succeed at business, weight loss, money management, relationships…anything, you have to be committed.
What do you have an interest in? Do you want to have a better marriage, a more peaceful home, better behaved children? Then what will you commit yourself to do, even if you don’t feel like it?
Do you want to learn how to do a skill? Do you want to be good at it? Do you want your children to learn practical skills? It is up to you to not just want it, but to commit to it! No more excuses!
Failure is only a stepping stone to success if you are committed!
Latest posts by Kathy (see all)
- Gotcha! 1 Year Ago! - January 29, 2013
- Week in Review- 1/26/13: Well Pleased? - January 26, 2013
- Food for the Sick – Suggestions and Tips - January 22, 2013
- Week in Review- 1/19/13: SNOW and Lovebirds! - January 19, 2013
- Real Stories of Young Entrepreneurs – Make Your Hobby Your Business - January 14, 2013