Would you like to rid your home of commercial, toxic products but don’t want to pay the price for the ‘all natural’, ‘organic’ products that line the shelf? Learn to make your own! Create everything from your own laundry soap, to homemade dryer sheets, antibacterial spray cleaners, potpourri blends, fabric softeners, calendula salve, homemade ‘Vaseline,’ handcrafted Eucalyptus Chest Rub . . . even tips for the outside of the homestead and much more!
Latest posts by Kathy (see all)
- Week in Review- 1/26/13: Well Pleased? - January 26, 2013
- Food for the Sick – Suggestions and Tips - January 22, 2013
- Week in Review- 1/19/13: SNOW and Lovebirds! - January 19, 2013
- Real Stories of Young Entrepreneurs – Make Your Hobby Your Business - January 14, 2013
- Website Course for Free - January 13, 2013