I love this picture, not just because of what will be made with the pallets, but I love seeing Josh with Jeff. It blesses me so much that they enjoy being together, I really do feel like I am gaining a son and not loosing a daughter.
I love that Josh is a hard worker and nothing is beneath him. This brings such encouragement and comfort to me and Jeff because we know he will always do what he needs to to provide for Emma and their one-day-family.
Little men learn how to be real men by being with them,
talking with them and playing with them,
but mostly by working along side them!
Latest posts by Kathy (see all)
- Food for the Sick – Suggestions and Tips - January 22, 2013
- Week in Review- 1/19/13: SNOW and Lovebirds! - January 19, 2013
- Real Stories of Young Entrepreneurs – Make Your Hobby Your Business - January 14, 2013
- Website Course for Free - January 13, 2013
- Under Pressure? - January 11, 2013